How to delete a MetaShare workspace
In order to delete a MetaShare workspace you must have these permissions:
- Be a SharePoint administrator.
- Have "Manage Site" permissions on the workspace (site collection). This is usually only given to the Site Collection administrators (The MetaShare administrator is a site collection administrator).
Follow these instructions if you have these permissions and want to delete a workspace:
- On MetaShare's start page, select the workspace that you want to delete and click on the "Delete" function in the horizontal toolbar.
- Click the "Ok" button to confirm the deletion.
- The workspace is now deleted and not any more shown in the list of workspaces. A deleted workspace is however not permanently deleted, just moved to the recycle bin, where it will be available for 93 days.