How to restore a deleted workspace
You can restore a workspace by creating a new one with the same URL as the one that was deleted. Restored workspaces will be restored with their original configurations. It is however not possible to restore a workspace if the deleted site has actively been deleted from the recycle bin or if the workspace was deleted for longer than 93 days (it will automatically be deleted from the recycle bin after 93 days).To restore a workspace you must be a SharePoint administrator (has the permission to restore deleted site collections). The process is:
- Go to MetaShare's start page.
- Click on the "New" function in the horizontal toolbar.
- Choose any configuration, as the restored workspace will keep its original configuration, and enter the SharePoint URL of the workspace that you wish to restore.
- Click on the "Save" button.
- You will receive a mail once the restoration is completed.